Resistance Loop Bands - Set of 4 Premium Exercise Bands - Great for Improving Mobility and Strength, Yoga, Pilates or for Injury Rehabilitation - Suitable for Women and Men - Made From Natural Latex Material - Lifetime Guarantee
- Brand:Starwood Sports
- Buy New: £9.95
as of 28/5/2017 06:31 UTC details
- Seller:Starwood Sports
- Sales Rank:7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.18
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 3.1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Warning: Always consult your Doctor before beginning any exercise programme. Starwood Sports Ltd cannot be held responsible for any injury caused or alleged to be caused from the use of this product.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE - these resistance loop bands are suitable for women and men of all fitness levels. Each exercise band offers a different level of resistance making it possible to work muscles throughout the whole body progressively and safely. Use any one band individually or multiple bands together to provide the right level of resistance for you.
- VERSATILE - Exercise bands for CrossFit, Yoga, Pilates, Fitness and ideal for increasing strength and mobility. Use of resistance bands can help to strengthen stabilising muscles which may help to prevent injury or assist greatly in injury rehabilitation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - These 12" (30 cm) long and 2" (5 cm) wide exercise bands are durable and built to last. They can be stretched repeatedly year after year and are made from natural latex material which is kind to the environment.
- USE THEM ANYWHERE - Can be easily transported to use wherever and whenever you want. The exercise bands fit easily into the carry bag provided. Use them at home, in the gym, when travelling or as part of an exercise class.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON EU S.à.r.l. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Shop Online on our Shop and our main picture sites including the main domain - Pictures of Swans and our photoblog Swans